Description de l'emploi
工作描述As a subsidiary of the University Hospital of Essen, the West German Proton Therapy Center features the world’s most advanced proton therapy equipment. The center, is comprising four treatment rooms, three gantries (isocentric rotational frames) and one fixed-beam room, offers the most advanced options for patient positioning and irradiation technologies including the latest advancements in IBA’s Pencil Beam Scanning (PBS). The center has been treating patients since May 2013.
Currently, we are looking for a Service Engineer who will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the equipment, the preventative and corrective maintenance of IBA’s equipment and systems with the aim of delivering final reliable products.
You play a key role in our mission to treat cancer patients by joining IBA’s operation team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
As Service engineer, you are responsible for:
- Operating the machine and First Level Support
- Handling first level of debugging based on investigation (logs, users interview, tests…)
- Realizing and Validating evolutions of the system according to R&D requirement
- Maintaining both mechanical and electrical equipment/systems according to maintenance schedules
- Testing equipment/systems according to the technical specifications
- Ensuring daily reports of activities, maintenance execution and incidents in the appropriate tools
- Good knowledge of electricity, automation and regulation is an asset
- Excellent ability to understand complex system
- Good analytical skills to identify root cause of issues
- Experience in industrial or biomedical field is an asset
- A Master/Bachelor’s degree in mechanical/ electrical engineering or equivalent by experience
- Able to follow rules and regulations and to deliver on strict deadlines
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Rigorous, process oriented and stress resistant
- Able to work autonomously
- A flexible person, able to work on shifts (morning, afternoon and night shifts) and some week-ends
公司Particle Therapy: the next frontier in cancer therapy.
IBA is the undisputed leader in particle therapy, acknowledged to be the most precise and effective clinical radiotherapy method in the selective destruction of cancer cells. To date, more than 25 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA.
IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 40 nationalities working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.