Description de l'emploi
As a member of the Software Engineering Team, your mission is to design, implement, test and document applications software used to control a proton therapy system enabling the safe and accurate delivery of dose to the tumors of patients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
As a Software Developer your responsibilities will be to:
- Work closely with electro-mechanical and physics engineers to support the functional analysts.
- Design and implement software solutions to answer the needs identified by the functional analysts.
- Test the software through unit testing, automated integration factory testing and integration testing in real conditions on the industrial equipment in the proton therapy centers.
- Document your work to facilitate flexibility in the team and to ease maintenance.
- Apply software development methodologies, framework and standards (e.g. IEC-62304 Medical Software).
- Fix bugs and update software versions to enable the continuous improvement of the user experience.
- A Master degree in Engineering Sciences, preferably in Computer Science, or you have an equivalent degree or experience.
- Knowledge of Java/J2SE and C++.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- An interest in embedded software (FPGA, VHDL) is a plus.
- Experience in Agile software development is a plus.
And you are:
- An active team player with very good interpersonal skills.
- A hands-on and proactive person.
- Able to organize your work autonomously.
- Fascinated by new technologies and always willing to update your knowledge.
- Willing to travel up (to 15% of your time, depending of the period)
公司IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 40 nationalities working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.