Description de l'emploi
工作描述The R&D Manager is responsible for managing a team within the department (30%) in combination with technical responsibilities (70%). The goal of this department is to design and/or develop products/systems, subsystems along the full lifecycle development (processes, procedures or specifications) on the basis of project and customer specifications
Your main tasks :
- You build, develop and manage the teams in line with company objectives, IBA quality standards and ethics; You ensure a motivating work environment and potential career growth of your team members and optimize team organization
- You participate in the development of technical solutions
- You document global activities, improvement plans and undertaken actions with the required level of details and accuracy.
- You suggest, select and manage subcontractors;
- You estimate and anticipate yearly budget (resources, material, tools…)
- You act as back up of the Director when needed .
简介You have :
- You have a Master degree in Electromechanical Engineering, with deep interest in other domains
- You have 8 to 10 years experience, ideally in a similar position in a complex industrial environment
- You have an experience in managing teams;
- You have an excellent knowledge of French and English (both written and spoken)
- You have a good knowledge of Catia V5 / V6 (knowledge of ANSYS or MATCAD is an asset)
- You have a “hand-on” mindset, yet following a methodic approach
You are :
- Eager to learn and curious about new technologies and the medical applications
- A self starter and resourceful, picking up proactively the relevant information
- A dynamic agile team-player, able to work in a small team with the advantage of being part of a large international group
- Hands-on, willing to go beyond the design of the product and to handle a large action scope (design, prototype, test on site and validation of the products)
- Able to demonstrate a rapid understanding of newly presented information
- Customer oriented with excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Autonomous, able to identify priorities, in a highly innovative environment with state-of-the art technologies
- Able to take initiatives, to propose innovative solutions, and to act proactively
- Ready to travel 10% of your time
公司Particle Therapy: the next frontier in cancer therapy.
IBA is the undisputed leader in particle therapy, acknowledged to be the most precise and effective clinical radiotherapy method in the selective destruction of cancer cells. To date, more than 25 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA.
IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 40 nationalities working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.