Description de l'emploi
工作描述Facilities and Infrastructure Director
With your team, your mission is to develop and maintain the IBA campus and infrastructures in Belgium.
As Facilities and Infrastructure Director, your responsibilities will be to:
On a management level:
- Develop and implement the Facilities and Infrastructure vision and strategy
- Develop a long-term plan for Louvain-la-Neuve IBA campus extension and refurbishment (office and production areas)
- Propose and organize short & mid-term solutions for production area depending on the production capacity requirements
- Create and maintain high level facilities services by developing/updating effective facility management systems, standards and operational procedures
- Develop and monitor annual budgets; plan and implement short- and long-term objectives
- Plan and establish cost estimates for short and long term facilities maintenance projects
- Manage infrastructure projects and reflection of IBA’s culture in the work environment in collaboration with HR
- Manage, develop and coach the Facilities and Infrastructure team
- Promote the IBA culture within the team
On an operational level and with the support of your team:
- Coordinate daily work and activities and implement effective buildings maintenance
- Implement and maintain quality assurance programs.
- Develop and manage the master plan of office space allocation to departments and organize moves accordingly
- Organize maintenance of office areas and equipment (lift, coffee machines, boiler, air-conditioning, electrical boxes, copying machines, fax machines, safety systems, fire systems, carpool, safety guards, cleaning , trash collection and recycling, cranes, vaults, …),
- Inspect facilities and buildings to ensure that services meet established quality standards and future needs
- Negotiate and define subcontractors framework agreements ( for electricity, gas, water, safety, fire, plumbing, painting, moves, gardening, garage, …)
- Liaise with the EHS team and the Prevention Committee (CPPT) to ensure health and safety on site
- Actively address the environmental ambition for a green site in LLN
- Collaborate to mobility policies
- Maintain contact with the local authorities
简介Education and Experience:
- Indutrial engineer degree or equivalent
- 5+ years experience of combined facilities management, building operations and project management experience
- Experience developing and managing budgets with exceptional financial and contract management skills
Skills and Abilities:
- Possesses strong interpersonal skills applicable for coaching, encouraging, negotiating, clarifying and collaborating
- Proven record of impacting strategic change and initiatives
- Advanced people management and leadership skills, with proven ability to influence at all levels and across business lines
公司IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 40 nationalities working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.