Description de l'emploi
As part of the project management team of our Industrial Business Line, you will manage new equipment installation projects on various machines (Rhodotrons). The projects range from 4M euros to 10M euros in revenue and are located across the world with a quick delivery cycle (15 months) in a growing business and with a significant impact on business line results and customer satisfaction.
Duties & Responsibilities:
As Project manager, the main responsibilities are:
• Leading projects from customer order until acceptance of the upgrade equipment or new products on site in accordance with the standard procedures
• Proposing technical solutions for development decision
• Planning and coordinating internal and external resources (material and human ) in order to produce and install the equipment until its acceptance
• Managing customer relationships as single point of contact and you act as interface between our customers and internal departments such as R&D, supply chain, manufacturing, etc.
• Ensuring the project is delivered within quality, time and budget constraints to a satisfied customer
• Making on time and accurate reporting to the management.
• Support the quote process for costing and assess the risk for the company.
• A master degree in engineering or industrial sciences, preferably in electromechanics, electronics or electricity, or an equivalent experience
• More than 5 years of experience in project management in an international and multicultural environment
• Good knowledge of MS Office, knowledge of SAP is an asset
• Excellent communication skills both in French and in English
• An analytical mind
You also are:
• Fascinated by new technologies, having a broad technical knowledge and willing to update it continuously
• Client minded with strong interpersonal and excellent people management skills
• Flexible and stress resistant with very good planning & organizing skills
• Able to organize your work autonomously and enjoy taking initiatives
• Willing to travel up to 30% of your time, from 2 days up to 2 weeks.
公司Environmentally friendly Sterilization & Ionization.
IBA is designing electron accelerators and high power X-rays solutions used in many industries to sterilize medical devices, to cold pasteurize food products and to improve the properties of polymers. Over 220 IBA’s Industrial accelerators are used in the world for several decades.
IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.”
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 40 nationalities working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.