Description de l'emploi
Our Production Planning Manager will be responsible for leading the production planning group to effectively create and maintain an efficient production schedule that meets customer requirements while effectively utilizing inventory
RESPONSIBILITES & DUTIES:
• Oversee and mentor the Planning Group to ensure a high level of proficiency and development.
• Create level loaded Master Production Schedule while maintaining targeted inventory levels.
• Maintain a valid capacity requirements plan that supports the master production schedule.
• Identify and manage bottlenecks and capacity issues with the Production Management team, co-ordinate internally and externally the resolution of the issues.
• Set up budget for major aggregates in production and oversee expenditures every quarter
• Lead weekly/monthly Master Production Schedule meetings.
• Liaise with Engineering, Purchasing, Manufacturing, Manufacturing Engineering, Installations and Client Services to achieve on time delivery at optimum cost with optimum inventory levels.
• Create weekly/monthly reports and KPIs.
• Maintain a high standard of professional knowledge, ethics and practices when dealing with customers, suppliers, peers, subordinates, supervisors and other key stakeholders of the company.
- Master degree diploma, or experience in a technical field along with at least 5 years of experience in planning/scheduling ideally in a customized / engineered to order manufacturing environment.
- Minimum of three years of leadership experience.
- Highly developed analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to change direction and handle multiple responsibilities and tasks on a regular basis.
- Ability to positively motivate individuals and teams to meet or exceed expectations.
- Extensive knowledge and expert level user of Microsoft Office tools (including Microsoft Project)
- Knowledge of SAP, or other MRP/ERP systems. APICS knowledge (CPIM) is a plus
- Strong planning and organizational skills are required.
- Team attitude; eager to cooperate with others, has excellent interpersonal-communication skills.
- Fluent in English
公司Particle Therapy: the next frontier in cancer therapy.
IBA is the undisputed leader in particle therapy, acknowledged to be the most precise and effective clinical radiotherapy method in the selective destruction of cancer cells. To date, more than 25 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA.
IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 40 nationalities working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.