Description de l'emploi
The mission of this fast moving and passionate team is to develop solutions to reduce the installation time of Particle Therapy centers and improve machines and patient plan verifications efficiency and accuracy.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Acting at the very beginning of the R&D process, you will elaborate the concept of the electromechanical solution, based on the need of customers
- From the concept, you will be in charge of the detail design, and specification of assemblies and all constituting parts.
- You will analyze, calculate and evaluate the feasibility of the solution according to specifications (technical, quality, budget, etc.)
- You will design, implement and document the selected solution for a new product or to optimize an existing product
- You will be in charge of identifying relevant manufacturers
- You will transfer engineering documentation necessary for the manufacture of products, up to assembly or subcontracting and process of development
- You will create and maintain product/project nomenclature including non-commercial articles
- You will perform tests (unit, integration, validation, etc., troubleshoot and retest updated equipment/product).
- You will participate to the prototyping (eg 3D printing) and first assembling of new devices.
- You will apply electromechanical development methodologies, frameworks, processes and standards
简介You have :
- A master’s degree in electromechanical engineering with deep interest in other domains
- A relevant experience in mechatronics is an asset
- A experience in Catia or other CAD is an asset
- An excellent knowledge of English (spoken and written).
You are :
- Eager to learn and curious about new technologies and the medical applications
- A dynamic agile team-player, able to work in a small team with the advantage of being part of a large international group
- Hands-on, willing to go beyond the design of the product and to handle a large action scope (design, prototype, test on site and validation of the products)
- Able to demonstrate a rapid understanding of newly presented information
- Customer oriented with excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Autonomous, able to identify priorities, in a highly innovative environment with state-of-the art technologies
- Able to take initiatives, to propose innovative solutions, and to act proactively
- Ready to travel 20% of your time
公司The fastest and most accurate Dosimetry solutions.
We are the global #1 solution provider of quality assurance and patient safety for medical devices in cancer treatments. Our solutions enable healthcare professionals to improve the quality, efficiency and safety in medical imaging and cancer therapy. Dedication on innovations and cutting edge solutions are the basis for our double digit growth for many years. Now we are about to enter a new phase into an even brighter future. Come and join us!
IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.”
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 40 nationalities working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.