Description de l'emploi
The Team Manager oversees the team responsible for the timely and quality delivery of the Product Roadmap as well as the support to Manufacturing activities.
Your team will actively participate to the D&D, Design Transfer, Enrichment, REX processes & continuous improvement of Manufacturing, Installation and Service activities for the different Business Lines.
Duties and Responsibilities:
As Team Manager, your responsibilities will be to manage the Project Engineers, Manufacturing Support Engineers and Technical Writers team.
- Assign resources to improvement initiatives or support activities following priorities (and expected completion date) set by the Industrialization Subject Matter Experts.
- Manage the team’s planning and capacity to ensure delivery on expected time and quality
- Develop the team
- Define and maintain processes and guidelines for efficiency of the team
- Identify the development needs and provide solutions (training, coaching, …) to continuously develop the technical and soft skills of the team
- Measure and improve performance of the team
- Be the interface contact with your team’s customers; act as facilitator
- Document and report the team achievements
- Ensure the right usage of department tools & processes by the team
- Strong people management mindset, proven leadership skills
- At least 5 years of experience managing a team
- Strong communication skills based on active listening
- A passion for growing and developing technical talents
- Customer mindset oriented
- Able to motivate, support and empower people
- Using diplomacy in negotiating in order to reach ideal agreements with involved stakeholders
- A very committed and inspiring person and ready to drive your team to meet the agreed targets in time & quality; you can ensure the cohesion in the team
- A team player with very good interpersonal skills and a strong customer focus
- Fluent in English and have strong verbal communication skills
公司IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 40 nationalities working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.