Description de l'emploi
工作描述This position is in our US headquarters in Reston, VA and reports to the HR Manager, North America. This position manages and plans the daily operations of the employee benefits programs (group health, retirement plans, short-term and long-term disability, life and accidental insurance, flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, leave management program, wellness program, 401K, workers compensation and unemployment Insurance claims) for all IBA North America locations as well as continuous improvement and compliance efforts.
Benefits Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the annual benefit renewal and open enrollment process: enrollment materials, preparing communications, and submitting enrollment changes to provider’s websites. Schedule and conduct all US open enrollment meetings and communications in November
- Manage the leave of absence program (FMLA-equivalent, short-term & long-term disability, reasonable accommodation requests, workers compensation claims, the interactive process, etc.)
- Manage the benefits billing and reporting administration. This includes reconciling and processing of monthly vendor payments for submitting to vendors and accounts payable
- Manage the US IBA Wellness Program and Portal
- Conduct new hire orientations and enroll new hires into benefit programs
- Manage and foster vendor relationships (medical, vision, dental, life insurance, workers compensation, COBRA, life insurance, leave program, etc.) and benefits broker relationship (NFP)
- Owner of benefit-related policy reviews and updates. Recommend updated language to Employee Handbook as needed, due to policy changes or new market entry, and communicate changes in a way that makes people want to read it. Drive manager accountability around understanding all US benefit-related policies
- Manage the US HR Support inbox and answer all employee questions that come in about compensation, benefits, or policies. Ensure that inquiries not related to HR reaches the right person and drive accountability around timely responses
- Keep informed of current and changing industry information including: healthcare laws, trends, new products/services, and technological advances
- Support and update ADP with benefits-related changes and support Payroll by conducting bi-weekly payroll checks on all benefits-related deductions
Compliance Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining HRIS data quality and partner with HR associates in US and overseas to ensure accuracy of employee data. Enter employee data into HRIS and prepare reports for bi-weekly payroll processing such as: new hires, terminations, compensation changes, benefit changes or employee personnel changes
- Manage international mobility immigration cases for US and work directly with immigration law firm including: visa requests, immigration process, relocations, etc.
- Prepare and file required regulatory reports including EEO-1 reports, OSHA Reports, WC Reports, Form 5500, and Affirmative Action Plans. Ensures compliance with federal laws and regulations and audits and tracks relevant laws, regulatory developments and evolving best practices in compliance control.
- Validate that every new hire has a cleared background check, drug test (if applicable to state requirements), E-verify new hires, ensure workplace compliance posters are updated in our sites and our employees are in compliance with required annual trainings
- Responsible for tracking and maintaining all Personnel Actions Forms in personnel records and keeping systems updated with employee changes
- Bachelor’s degree in business, HR or related field
- 6-8 years relevant work experience in benefits counselling, plan-level administration, and/or coordinating benefit renewals, and open enrollment with experience in ADP Workforce Now
- Must have a strong working knowledge of pertinent federal, state and local regulations, filing and compliance requirements (current and pending) affecting employee benefit programs including: ERISA, COBRA, FMLA, STD, LOA, ADA, HIPPA, Section 125 and Workers Compensation requirements
- Must have a strong working knowledge of plan design and benefit contract language. Ability to interpret policies and keep records to meet legal requirements
- Must have a mode of transportation to and from US headquarters location
- Certified Benefits Professional (CBP) or SHRM-CP, PHR, or SPHR certification, preferred
- Experience working in a global corporation, preferred
- You are a builder. You're comfortable in uncertain and grey environments where black and white structure is needed but doesn't yet exist.
- You are excited to contribute to the building of policies and processes, and you actively identify opportunity areas and work to bridge gaps
- You read between the lines and look under the hood of employee requests so you can identify trends and deliver solutions before they become problems
- You anticipate peoples' needs before they can fully articulate them and effectively help them get what they need. You’re not afraid to say you don’t know the answer or that you made a mistake, but you will resolve it promptly and courteously
- You are nimble and able to pivot in a highly dynamic and rapidly evolving, growing environment
- You always cross the finish line. When you start a project, no matter how big or small, there's no question in anyone's mind that you will get it done (with the proper support, tools, and resources, of course)
- You are a customer service-oriented go-getter with a patient and positive attitude, strong background in the benefits space, and ability to manage a variety of fast-paced deadlines
- You understand and respect the sensitive nature of PHI information and can navigate complex situations and tasks in a discrete, effective and efficient manner
- You have proven analytical skills and experience utilizing an HRIS platform, preferably ADP
- You are skilled in Microsoft Office Software and Excel and can interpret data, summarize results and make recommendations
- You are skilled in time management, problem-solving, prioritization of tasks and projects, strong attention to detail, and taking initiative
- You will have minimal travel requirements: potential open enrollment travel in November and potential annual travel to Belgium
公司Particle Therapy: the next frontier in cancer therapy.
IBA is the undisputed leader in particle therapy, acknowledged to be the most precise and effective clinical radiotherapy method in the selective destruction of cancer cells. To date, more than 25 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA.
IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 40 nationalities working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.