Description de l'emploi
The Industrialization Team is part of the Operations Department. As a Project Engineer, you become the key person for a product line that check all requirements to make these products buyable, manufacturable and maintainable.
You actively take part to design review and verify in SAP that all parameters are set correctly. You support the Manufacturing and the Sourcing Teams all along the Production phase.
Duties and Responsibilities:
You are a key player between R&D department on one hand, and the Operations department on the other hand. Since the early beginning of each Project, you have several objectives, i.e.
- You set up complete BOM (Bill of Materials) according to the Technical Specifications;
- You understand the principles of the products and you explain to related teams how to produce these products, and which kind of tools are required;
- You verify that the environment is meeting the minimum safety requirements;
- You define required competencies for all Manufacturing Teams;
- You collect the Experience and retrofit it to Design Team in order to fix potential issues;
- Engineering Degree or Equivalent by Experience;
- Excellent Technical skills
- You understand immediately a mechanical drawing and can list requirements to produce the related assembly;
- You understand immediately an electric schematic and can list the requirements to produce the related assembly;
- SAP knowledge (or any other ERP) is a strong asset;
- Strong experience in set up a BOM is a strong asset;
- You know well the Safety regulations and how to apply it to working environment;
- You have a wide experience about different technologies and technical aspects of production;
- You are always ready to learn;
- You can write and read in English;
And you are:
- A Strong Sense of Responsibility and a Strong Sense of Diplomacy;
- An assertive person with very good interpersonal skills;
- Rigorous but don’t lose the general picture;
- A hands-on and proactive person, able to find and propose flexible and adaptive solutions to meet safety and effectiveness when manufacturing our products.
公司Particle Therapy: the next frontier in cancer therapy.
IBA is the undisputed leader in particle therapy, acknowledged to be the most precise and effective clinical radiotherapy method in the selective destruction of cancer cells. To date, more than 25 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA.
IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 40 nationalities working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.