Description de l'emploi
工作描述North America Proteus One Site Manager
(Regional Service Operations Manager)
The North America Proteus One Site Manager oversees the Operations and Maintenance activities of multiple Proton Therapy systems under clinical operations. This position will manage multiple sites simultaneously in Shreveport, LA and Royal Oak, MI. The role will expand to oversee the site in Kansas City, KS once it enters clinical operations.
What will you be doing as a Regional Service Operations Manager?
The Service Operations Manager role is a unique opportunity to have a direct impact on the lives of cancer patients every day. Service Operations Managers are the leaders of the engineering team responsible for the Operations and Maintenance of their customers IBA Proton Therapy system. Service Operations Managers have total ownership over IBA’s operations within the customer’s center. They set aggressive performance targets, prepare and execute business and maintenance plans, and work side by side with their customer to ensure a safe and positive treatment experience for the patients undergoing treatment at the center.
Service Operations Managers are responsible for interviewing, hiring, developing and managing the performance of their teams. They are the excellent people managers and leaders of the people that perform on-site services including system operations, installation, maintenance and repair to ensure industry leading operational availability of the proton therapy center for our customers and their patients.
Service Operations Managers utilize strong technical and business acumen to effectively manage the performance of their site including system performance, productivity, customer service and cost. They monitor KPI’s and drive to maintain high levels of quality and proactively identifying opportunities for improvement. Service Operations Managers must constantly be able to prioritize their time to determine how they can best support our customers and employees.
简介To be successful as a Regional Service Operations Manager, you will need the following:
- Previous experience leading technical Service and Operations teams, preferably in a high-availability critical environment
- Passion to make the safety of your team, customer and patients your top priority
- Knowledge of maintenance planning within a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS); experience with ServiceMax and SAP preferred
- High level of knowledge with Microsoft Excel is necessary
- Customer focused mindset aimed at continuously improving customer satisfaction
- Experience with financial/budget management, scheduling and resource management
- Ability to develop a plan, delegate tasks and motivate team members to meet objectives
- Strong leadership and desire to mentor, coach and develop team members
- High emotional intelligence and interpersonal skills, ability to develop deep and trusting relationships both internally and externally
- Ability to communicate effectively and establish credibility with technical and non-technical stakeholders including executive staff
- Pride of ownership to put your name next to your centers performance
- Experience working in a clinical/hospital environment preferred
- BS in a technical discipline or equivalent vocational/military training
- High level of travel between all three sites, on a continuous basis.
公司Particle Therapy: the next frontier in cancer therapy.
IBA is the undisputed leader in particle therapy, acknowledged to be the most precise and effective clinical radiotherapy method in the selective destruction of cancer cells. To date, more than 25 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA.
IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 40 nationalities working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.