Description de l'emploi
Deliver and provide full support regarding building facilities for Cyclotron centers, Radiopharmacies and Molecular imaging department projects.
Your role and responsibilities:
As Facility Engineer, your responsibilities will be to:
- Develop/ Elaborate/ Review process & site engineering documents in accordance with GMP requirements, comprising: building design, special techniques (HVAC, plumbing, electrical) and equipment integration.
- Develop and maintain generic technical specifications for facilities in compliance with GMP and applicable requirements.
- Ensure site engineering documents are delivered on time.
- Ensure the technical support regarding building to Sales team, Project managers, Purchase & Logistics.
- Handle the technical support regarding building to Customers.
- Follow up of external suppliers (external engineering boards, architect, and main building contractor).
- Perform sites visits and sites validation.
简介You have :
- A Master’s Degree in engineering, architectural or technical design.
- Excellent presentation and design skills: proficient in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office. Revit or BIM software knowledge is an asset.
- Technical and construction oriented, experienced in industrial building follow-up and specific building techniques (HVAC, clean rooms).
- Good communication skills, efficient communication with clients and suppliers.
- Ability to learn and adapt yourself fast while remaining patient at the same time.
And you are :
- Curious, analytical with a global view.
- Strong customer focused.
- Time and change management skills.
- Eager to work on long-term projects.
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English.
- Flexible and interested to travel worldwide up to 20% of your time.
公司Diagnosis: making molecular medicine a reality.
IBA has unique expertise in the design of cyclotrons and in the production and distribution of
radiopharmaceutical tracers which are used every day in thousands of hospitals worldwide to quickly and accurately detect cancer, neurological and cardiac diseases. IBA also offers dosimetry products used in many hospitals for quality assurance in X-ray diagnosis for patient-dose monitoring.
IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.”
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 40 nationalities working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.