Description de l'emploi
As a member of the team you will:
- Provide administrative and organizational support to the Head of Department and his team with a high degree of autonomy and initiative
- Enhance the visibility of MSC (Manufacturing Supply Chain) within IBA by developing the appropriate communication tools
Your role and responsibilities:
As Management Assistant, your responsibilities will be to:
- Screen incoming calls and mail, maintain diaries, arrange business travel, organize meetings, follow up on action items, expense tracking, etc.
- Independently perform administrative and organizational activities for the Head of the MSC Department and his team
- Develop and ensure the implementation of a new communication platform and other communication supports
- Analyze, coordinate and enhance specific processes and procedures in relation to the department activities
- Create, analyze, verify and control documents and/or data in different forms, including spreadsheets, databases, presentations, reports, etc
- Write minutes during important meetings
- Ensure procurement of office supplies and other material/services
- Bachelor degree as a Management Assistant or equivalent by experience
- An experience in a similar position and/or in an internal communication project could be an asset
- Very good communication skills in written and spoken French and English;
- A strong knowledge and practice of Microsoft Office tools;
- A first experience with SAP would be considered as an asset.
- A rigorous person with very good organizing skills
- Analytical with good problem-solving skills
- Proactive, able to take initiatives and propose new ideas
- A good communicator with strong interpersonal and listening skills
- Positive, dedicated and reliable
- Able to multitask and set priorities efficiently
- Able to adapt yourself to various type of situations and people
- Trustworthy personality who value confidentiality
公司Particle Therapy: the next frontier in cancer therapy.
IBA is the undisputed leader in particle therapy, acknowledged to be the most precise and effective clinical radiotherapy method in the selective destruction of cancer cells. To date, more than 25 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA.
IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 40 nationalities working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.