Description de l'emploi
工作描述You are responsible for delivering on assigned sales targets related to company products and/or services in line with the annual Business Line sales plan and margin, Business Line strategy and company ethical standards to guarantee full compliance with all regulatory requirements
Your main responsibilities:
- You achieve assigned sales and margin targets within the designated portfolio of existing or new clients in a given territory
- You negotiate best deals in accordance with the pricing strategy and business ethics
- You track activities and customer information in CRM dbase (ie CMMS, Salesforce, ...); you provide accurate and timely reporting
- You manage relationships with stakeholders: customers, prospects, agents, distributors, B2B contacts and key opinion leaders, ...
- You ensure up to date technical knowledge and communicate to customers / prospects; you contribute to market intelligence (good knowledge of the competition and market evolution); you report any adverse event regarding products in due date
- You work closely with operations, marketing and internal departments to ensure product / service availability, delivery on time.
- You identify and convert opportunities for up-sales & cross-sales
- You participate to events & fairs, to marketing campaigns
简介You have :
- A Master degree in technical orientation, and a strong international experience in a similar position
- A relevant experience in high-tech and complex products related sales
- A long-term approach as we deal within long sales cycles
- A strong ability to handle constructive, long-term and efficient customer relationships
- A strong ability to interact with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- A fluent knowledge of French and English, any other language is an asset
And you are:
- Client oriented, ensuring efficient sales processes and professional contacts
- Hands-on, driven and self-starter to go and pick-up the right information
- Proactive and eto
- Able to take the lead and relevant initiatives in your scope of action
- Accurate and rigorous, able to plan organize your work autonomously;
- An assertive team player with strong interpersonal skills;
- Ready to travel up to 20% of your time
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 40 nationalities working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.