Description de l'emploi
This role is to act as a senior in-house business legal counsel as part of an active and engaged team committed to enabling one or more Business Units of IBA continued their success.
- Be the lead-lawyer for such Business Unit(s) and take responsibility for the client-relationship
- Draft & Negotiate commercial contracts and providing legal advice at an international level
- Manage litigation (commercial, Intellectual Property, …)
- Ensure an optimal Legal Risk management: the right balance between business interests and legal constraints
- Be the point of contact for insurance matters: policies, claims handling, legal analysis;
- Provide general legal advice to internal clients (including on Medical Device Industry Compliance matters);
- Master’s in law
- Minimum 5 years professional experience as in-house counsel (experience in technology industry and basic knowledge of insurances are good assets)
- Exposure to international business environment
- Strong interest for medical technology industry environment
- Word & PowerPoint skills
- Fluent in French and English (both written and spoken- incl. legal language)
- Pro-active and pragmatic attitude
- Able to build and maintain relationships and communicate effectively with internal and external clients at all levels
- Attentive to detail and well organized
- A team player with strong negotiating and interpersonal skills (client facing) and you are able to work independently and autonomously
- Hands-on and able to take initiative putting the correct priorities
公司IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 40 nationalities working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.