Description de l'emploi
工作描述Duties and Responsibilities:
As Financial Analyst, your responsibilities will be to:
- Support month-end, quarterly and year-end closing process.
- Analyze Projects and Service contracts actuals data versus budget and reforecast and prepare monthly business reporting in a timely manner.
- Support budgeting and Forecasting process by establishing schedules; collecting, analyzing, and consolidating financial data, summarizing information and trends, and propose actions.
- Responsible for month-end, quarter-end and year-end close for assigned functional areas:
- Research and prepare variance analysis and explanations.
- Complete and submit DCP Consolidation & Reporting Deliverables.
- Responsible for the preparation and analysis of the periodic management reporting of financial results for assigned functional areas:
- Submission of financial results to DCP Consolidation & Reporting Deliverables.
- Prepare all Financial Reporting requirements package.
- Prepare reporting packages: DCP; Corporate; Tax; GST/Canadian filings/audits, where applicable; Audit Engagement Schedules.
- Support business for customer invoicing
- Follow-up on cash forecast with Treasury department and monthly overdue report issuance
- Support business for business case, Return on Investment calculation, cost savings opportunities
- Support controllers to harmonize and run common analysis.
- Support in any other areas where needed, to support business teams
- A Master’s degree or an equivalent financial background.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience (controlling, audit, …), ideally in an industrial environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office, curious about new technologies, digitalization, analytical tools.
- Proactive, assertive and pragmatic person.
- Open-minded and client-oriented person, able to work in a team.
- Critical, rigorous and consistent in all daily document control activities.
- Flexible person, able to set priorities and to organize your work autonomously.
- Curious and digital minded
- Being part of an experienced and open-minded team, and part of a sustainable company,
- Acquiring knowledge in finance but also in operations and digitalization,
公司Particle Therapy: the next frontier in cancer therapy.
IBA is the undisputed leader in particle therapy, acknowledged to be the most precise and effective clinical radiotherapy method in the selective destruction of cancer cells. To date, more than 25 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA.
IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 40 nationalities working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.