Description de l'emploi
工作描述You consider yourself as a professional in your field yet you are also eager to learn continuously. Team spirit is part of your genes and new challenges boost your motivation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible of the staffing for the Dosimetry business Unit
- You ensure every new hire is set up for a successful journey through a smooth hiring & onboarding process
- You support career progression of our people through internal mobility
- You identify areas for process improvement and initiate implementation
- Your drive HR projects within your field of responsibility
- You present IBA Dosimetry externally as an employer of choice through HR Marketing activities
- You partner with Dosimetry Management team to drive change and help the business in its growth
- You provide validated and consolidated reporting
- A university degree in business, HR or a related field
- At least 2 years of proven professional experience in HR (as a generalist or in a specialist position), ideally in an international and multicultural environment
- A collaborative working approach and you are able to organize your work autonomously and enjoy taking initiatives
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A strong passion for HR and Change Management
- High level of integrity and a positive attitude
- The ability to work as a business partner in order to understand the needs of the workforce of the future and implement them for the benefit of the company
- Confidence in using databases and the MS Office package and actively participate in discussions on process improvements
- Understanding of the legal & compliance frameworks
- Excellent communication skills both in German and in English, other languages are an asset
What if YOU could help saving lives, with YOUR daily work?
公司The fastest and most accurate Dosimetry solutions.
We are the global #1 solution provider of quality assurance and patient safety for medical devices in cancer treatments. Our solutions enable healthcare professionals to improve the quality, efficiency and safety in medical imaging and cancer therapy. Dedication on innovations and cutting edge solutions are the basis for our double digit growth for many years. Now we are about to enter a new phase into an even brighter future. Come and join us!
IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.”
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 40 nationalities working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.