Description de l'emploi
As a member of the Service Support Team (located in Europe, US and Asia) of our Particle Therapy Business Unit, you are involved in proton therapy projects.
As a System Administrator you will be an interface between the PT Services, Research and Development , Manufacturing activities and IT department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
As System Administrator, your responsibilities will be to:
- Install, configure, maintain and provide remote support of production on Proton Therapy Sites;
- Install, configure, maintain and cover daily administration of Service Engineering projects and ID infrastructure;
- Analyze system logs and identify potential issues with systems;
- Apply operating system updates and configuration changes;
- Install and configure new hardware and software;
- Develop, deploy and maintain several system administration scripts and web based applications at customer sites.
- a Bachelors in Computer Science or you have an equivalent experience;
- a min of 3 – 4 years of systems administration experience , ideally supporting multiple sites;
- a strong knowledge of Linux/Unix, TCP/IP protocol and applications, scripting languages, (shell, Perl, etc) RDBMS, SQL and working knowledge of MS Windows;
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and spoken
- service and quality minded;
- fascinated by new technologies and always willing to update your knowledge;
- a hands-on and proactive person;
- a team player with very good interpersonal skills;
- able to organize your work autonomously;
- willing to travel up to 10% of your time.
公司IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 40 nationalities working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.