Description de l'emploi
工作描述As Sales Director EMEA, you will in this region:
- Define and execute the regional sales strategy, goals and budget in line with the 5 years PT strategic plan
- Lead a team of Sales Managers in order to achieve sales and margin targets within the designated portfolio of existing or new clients in the region;
- Define and execute the BL´s sales strategies, goals and budget in line with the BL 5 year strategic plan and the annual BL sales plan;
- Analyze market, business trends and customer needs and recommend regional competitive positioning and interface with all relevant departments (marketing, ...);
- Contribute to business development/marketing strategy (might include lobbying activities with Key Opinion Leaders);
- Set up the pricing strategy; supervise negotiations;
- Participate actively in sales closing (contracts terms, financing, legal,etc.). Interact with C’s levels;
- Build, develop and manage the sales department within scope;
- Monitor tracking of sales and customer activities in databases (ie, Sales Force, ...);
- Manage relationships with key customers, key prospects, agents and distributors;
- Report and counsel (advice & decisions in daily business);
- Ensure up to date clinical and/or technical knowledge for oneself and team;
- Be a member of the Regional management team and participate to the success of the region.
A strong Radiation Therapy industry experience;
A proven sales experience in high growth market;
A proven capability in defining sales strategies to accelerate the “go to market”
An international experience is a strong asset;
An entrepreneurial mindset;
A deep interest for technical and financial matters;
Analytical skills; and you are able to identify and interact easily with customer’s high level makers and
Strong presentation and communication skills in English;
And you are:
Able to identify business opportunities for the organization and define the sales strategy according to
Able to think in terms of profit, loss and added value;
Able to gain clear agreement and commitment from others by persuading, convincing and negotiating;
Able to make prompt and clear decisions and take responsibility for actions and projects;
Able to demonstrate a high level of integrity and adherence of IBA principles & values;
A good listener, consulting others and communicating proactively;
Result driven and able to focus on customer needs and satisfaction;
Willing to travel on a regular basis.
公司Particle Therapy: the next frontier in cancer therapy.
IBA is the undisputed leader in particle therapy, acknowledged to be the most precise and effective clinical radiotherapy method in the selective destruction of cancer cells. To date, more than 25 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA.
IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 40 nationalities working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.