Description de l'emploi
工作描述PT Services – Service Engineering team (30 people) is leading the technical management and work for the update and upgrade of the installed base along with the support and configuration for sites under installation phase.
As Upgrade Hardware Engineer, you will be part of the Hardware engineering department. The team is in charge of the design and improvement of the hardware components constituting IBA system and sub-systems.
As a member Team you are responsible for the follow-up, support and upgrade of the equipment related to but not limited to the Position Management System and the Patient Positioning Verification System.
Duties and Responsibilities:
As Upgrade Hardware Engineer for our proton therapy installed base you will be part of a team of engineers to:
- Acquire adequate knowledge of the platform system to support the installed base
- Be the entry point of the concerned systems in PT Services – Service Engineering in order to support sites for HW and system issues
- Develop Upgrades for installed base PT sites in order to deploy New Features available on new sites
- Lead the deployment of new features and define all aspects of it
- Upgrade the product according to the customer specifications
- Participate to product evolution for installed base (bug fixing & obsolescence)
- Analyse Root cause analysis and improve Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF).
- Follow up the evolution of the system (manage upgrades, updates from provider, follow bug fixing)
- Lead CCB (Change Control Board)
- Support service pack program (bugs description, validate deployment…)
- Contribute to service strategy in order to improve remote and on-site service quality with new tools
- Support R&D by providing input to define future design
- Develop technical expertise on new technologies in order to support installation and operation on site
- Challenge new R&D feature deliveries for quality purpose and completeness
- A Master degree in Engineering (Electrical, Electro-mechanical, Electronical, Biomedical Technology or Physical orientation, with deep interest in the other domains)
- A good knowledge of high-power electrical power supplies and their regulation (is an asset)
- A good knowledge of positioning management or patient positioning verification methods (is an asset)
- A basic knowledge of SAP
- A first exposure to BOM and Material Master Data concepts
- Given the international environment, you have good communication skills (oral and written) in English
- Fascinated by new technologies and always willing to update, broaden and deepen your knowledge
- A driven and proactive individual
- Autonomous, persistent, pragmatic, hands-on and customer minded
- Rigorous and detail oriented
- A team player with very good interpersonal skills
- Willing to travel internationally for short missions up to 20% of your time (potentially including WE and public holidays)
公司Particle Therapy: the next frontier in cancer therapy.
IBA is the undisputed leader in particle therapy, acknowledged to be the most precise and effective clinical radiotherapy method in the selective destruction of cancer cells. To date, more than 25 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA.
IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 40 nationalities working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.