Description de l'emploi
The mission of the Digital Factory unit is to develop state of the art software solutions improving the use of IBA’s proton therapy systems deployed all over the world. One of our key projects is to develop a web application (myQA iON) that will help the medical physicist manage his daily tasks more efficiently. This includes among others a small workflow engine to optimize the review of treatment plans and automating several time-consuming measurement tasks of the daily patient QA.
Duties and Responsibilities
As a Software Engineer, your responsibilities will be to:
- Assist in the technical design of the software products
- Develop production-grade code for the medical software product
- Develop customized screens & components for data visualization and result analysis
- Develop the needed business logic on the back-end part of the software
- Ensure sufficient testing code coverage
- Ensure the complete technical documentation of the solutions is available
- Support the analysis and the resolution of the identified issues during the lifetime of the products
- a Master degree in Computer Science, or an equivalent experience in software development
- experience in backend development of
- REST services (Java 8+, spring boot 2+)
- Persistence via JPA
- Integration testing
- experience in web technologies (Angular 2+, comfortable with NgRx)
- familiarity with Agile and DevOps concepts
- at least 3 years of experience in a similar function or role
- excellent communication skills in English, knowledge of French is an asset
- A polyvalent full-stack developer with a preferred focus on front-end
- Fascinated by new technologies and always willing to update your knowledge
- A team player, open minded and focused on delivering quality and value
- Able to organize your work autonomously and propose initiatives
- Willing to occasionally travel (<10% of your time)
公司Particle Therapy: the next frontier in cancer therapy.
IBA is the undisputed leader in particle therapy, acknowledged to be the most precise and effective clinical radiotherapy method in the selective destruction of cancer cells. To date, more than 25 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA.
IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 40 nationalities working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.