Description de l'emploi
工作描述What you'll be doing?
- Operate Proton Therapy System for various customer needs, which will include, but not be limited to: Patient Treatment, Patient Specific QA, development, Software Testing, Troubleshooting, and experimentation.
- Monitor System Performance and identify corrections and improvements to the system
- Maintain Cyclotron System
- Troubleshoot PTS equipment including electrical, mechanical, and software problems.
- Maintenance of the PTS including but not limited to preventative maintenance and corrective maintenance.
- Clearly communicate the status of the system to the customer as well as to IBA employees.
- Provide support to Software and Hardware testing as well as new developments.
- Support daily clinical operations for the clinical staff as defined by the specific site manager and in accordance with site policies
- Maintain adequate records as defined by the specific facility in accordance with company QA and FDA regulations.
- Support the PTS in all phases, which will include but not be limited to: unit testing, integration testing, validation testing and other various site related activities as they are defined by the site manager.
简介What you need to succeed in this position?
- BS in Electrical Engineering or Physics or equivalent.
- Understanding of electronics
- Understanding of High Vacuum systems
- Ability to conduct troubleshooting.
- Ability to solder and braze a plus
- Mechanical system repair, maintenance and operations of large systems a plus.
- General Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience with Matlab and Excel macros a plus.
- Basic knowledge of Linux a plus.
- SAP knowledge a plus.
- Detail oriented
- Takes initiative without being directed
- Good customer service mentality
- Strong commitment to team work
- Works well under pressure
- Rotating shift work including nights and weekends.
- Good manual dexterity and ability to work with tools.
- Ability to lift >50 pounds repeatedly.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.
- Ability to hear and speak clearly.
- Occupational exposure to radiation.
- Work with high voltage equipment and magnetic fields.
- Ability to sit and/or stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to hear and speak English clearly.
- Ability to access and work within confined spaces.
- Ability to safely work at heights of 4ft to 30ft with a safety harness.
- Occupational exposure to radiation, and other occupational hazards pertaining to the maintenance of the Proton Therapy System.
- Work with high voltage equipment and magnetic fields.
- Required to attend training in Dallas, TX for three months upon hiring.
- Work onsite with less than 5% travel per year (after initial training).
- The position is a professional position and the conduct of such a position should be the basic expectation.
- More than 40 hours per week is sometimes required.
- Perform the essential functions of the job
- Climbing ladders
- Standing, sitting or stooping for long periods of time.
公司Particle Therapy: the next frontier in cancer therapy.
IBA is the undisputed leader in particle therapy, acknowledged to be the most precise and effective clinical radiotherapy method in the selective destruction of cancer cells. To date, more than 25 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA.
IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
PT Service Engineer – Somerset Site
If you are interested in working on one of the most technically advanced pieces of equipment anywhere read on…
We have an exciting opportunity for an Engineer with passion about improving people’s lives by joining our Somerset team responsible for operating and maintaining our advanced cancer treatment center. The ideal candidate will be knowledgeable and professional in broad base of aspects of engineering and physics.
We are looking for someone with an Analytical mind that can take inputs from many points and determine solutions. Someone who is up for a Challenge to work with both their minds and their hands. IBA offers formal training for the position.
We are a solid established company with 30 plus years of success, and a record of accomplishments in the fight against cancer. As a company who truly believes in our Mission: Protect, Enhance and Save more Lives, we are moving full speed ahead in next generation proton therapy technologies.
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 40 nationalities working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.