Description de l'emploi
工作描述As a Marketing Manager, you will be actively involved in the definition and the execution of the marketing plan for our Proton Therapy Business line. This means that, together with a small team of experts (marketing, product management, communication…), you will work on several major axes in order to:
- Promote IBA Proton Therapy Products
- Develop IBA’s Unique Value Proposition and key differentiating messages in the competitive landscape
- Collect market insights from customers and prospects
- Define broadcasting strategy through digital marketing as well as events coordination
- You develop IBA’s Unique Value Proposition and key differentiating messages in the competitive landscape.
- You taylor our messages to all stakeholders: clinical, technical and economic buying influencers.
- You liaise with Product Management and clinical solutions to promote new developments and to provide commercial input into the roadmap.
- You make market analysis, business trends and strategic recommendations; aware of our competitive market
- You coordinate marketing activities (tradeshows, website, internal/external communication materials, …) within the BU (ie Sales, Services, Corporate Communication)
- You ensure Sales force Training plan implementation
- You promote Excellence in marketing deliverables for inside and outside stakeholders
- You ensure and enhance a consistent branding compliant with corporate/other standards
- You manage relationships with suppliers / industry
- You report and counsel (advice & decisions in daily business)
简介You have :
- a Master Degree or equivalent by experience in marketing
- 10 to 15 years’ experience in marketing within a medical devices industry;
- a relevant experience in an international environment (is an asset);
- a high interest in innovative marketing approach and the ability to promote a relevant and efficient approach
- excellent oral and written presentation and communication skills in English (French is an asset)
- Results-oriented, and driven by ensuring excellent customer experience
- A real team player , able to interact with multiple stakeholders
- Willing to build a big success story with us, in a leader-position company in an exciting market
- Curious, eager to learn, to improve and to gain responsibility
- Highly interested in innovative technological equipments and willing to keep learning about our product
- A driven and proactive person, and you enjoy taking initiatives;
- A creative person and open to new trends and approach
- Able to work autonomously and to set priorities;
- Willing to work in an international and dynamic environment, facing challenging projects
- Ready to travel up to 25% of your time
公司Particle Therapy: the next frontier in cancer therapy.
IBA is the undisputed leader in particle therapy, acknowledged to be the most precise and effective clinical radiotherapy method in the selective destruction of cancer cells. To date, more than 25 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA.
IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 40 nationalities working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.