Description de l'emploi
工作描述As a member of the Automation Engineering Team in the R&D Department, you will be involved in various lifecycle phases of control systems and industrial IT.
As an Automation Engineer, your responsibilities will be:
- Together with the experts of the team you will contribute to the analysis of automation projects and the definition of hardware and software specifications.
- You will be in charge of developing software by analyzing, programming, testing and putting into service related control systems while ensuring that project documentation is in line with the internal QMS procedures and guidelines.
- After a transition period, you will be the owner of a ‘control unit’ and its related software solutions. You will ensure the development follow-up, prepare work package and be responsible for the whole quality.
- Further to the start-up of the systems, you will provide high-level technical support.
简介The range of our domain is large, going from hardware definition to web HMI; from field experience to versioning management.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master's degree in Automation Engineering or in Industrial IT.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in operation, support or development.
- Analytical and critical mind, expert in providing efficient solutions to technical problems while respecting the project schedule.
- Result focused, able to understand and satisfy customers’ needs in mission critical applications.
- Experienced in working on projects under a structured Quality Management System frequently audited by regulatory authorities.
- Competent in creating high quality technical documentation.
- Able to work on projects in collaboration with a team and with various stakeholders.
- Flexible and capable to perform under heavy workload.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Able to provide technical training to other teams of the company and to final customers.
- Based in Louvain-La-Neuve, willing to travel internationally for short missions (up to 15% of your time, maximum 2 weeks).
- Having a driving license (B type).
- PLC programming (Siemens STEP7 and TIA Portal, B&R).
- SCADA programming in Wonderware Archestra, Wonderware InTouch, B&R Visual Component.
- Industrial IT programming (.Net, Python, SQL, Web);
- Programming of Safety PLC (Siemens; B&R);
- Industrial communications based on Profibus-DP, PROFINET, ModbusTCP, S7, OPC-UA and other industrial protocols;
- Knowledge of motor drivers and motion systems (SEW, Schneider Electric, B&R);
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networking;
- Knowledge of VMWare environment (ESX, Workstation);
- Good knowledge of MS Office suite;
公司Particle Therapy: the next frontier in cancer therapy.
IBA is the undisputed leader in particle therapy, acknowledged to be the most precise and effective clinical radiotherapy method in the selective destruction of cancer cells. To date, more than 25 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA.
IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 40 nationalities working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.