Description de l'emploi
The Configuration Manager will define, deploy and implement the Configuration management methods and tools in the organization. The Configuration Manager will be in charge of the full project management responsibility including cost, quality, deadline in line with the BU strategy.
Responsibilities and duties
- To define, deploy and implement Configuration management policy and processes
- Organize and coordinate the necessary resources up to the end of the project
- Build and maintain strong relationships with all internal/external stakeholders to guarantee perfect delivery of project
- To provide Configuration Management guidance and expertise on the new Configuration system and processes
- To work cross functionally to continuously improve processes and generate ideas to transform the business.
- Prepare configuration documentations and maintain Configuration Management (CM) database.
- Analyze configuration issues and propose appropriate resolutions
- You hold a Master Degree in Engineering or a Bachelor with relevant experience
- You are an experienced Project Manager (5 to 10 years of experience) or have strong ability to work in a project mode
- You have professional background within fast paced, complex and highly regulated environment (e.g Pharmaceutical, Aeronautical, nuclear, automotive,…)
- A first experience of Configuration system deployment is an important asset
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work across multi-functional teams and businesses dealing with software and hardware products.
- You have strong knowledge of the Industrialization chain and processes: Purchasing, Operations, Deployment...
- You speak French and English
公司IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 40 nationalities working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.