Description de l'emploi
工作描述Do you get satisfaction guiding others to succeed beyond their potential?
If so, then read on!
We have an exciting opportunity for a highly experienced Trainer that is passionate about all facets of coaching, teaching, and mentoring others. The ideal person would join our DYNAMIC TRAINING team in Beijing. You would play a very big part in the overall success of the company; knowing that after hiring and selection, TRAINING is the next most important attribute to our company SUCCESS. This individual will be a creative LEADER, motivating “outside the box” solutions. One must be knowledgeable and well versed in all aspects of computer engineering; mechanical engineering; physics and electrical engineering. It will be necessary to remain current within all subsets of IBA’s world class proton therapy treatments. We are looking for someone PROFESSIONALLY polished, having a LOGICAL mentality, and who also adapts the TECHNICAL aspects “hands-on” training. If you are seeking a new CHALLENGE, while identifying a “SYSTEMATIC” approach to finding solutions, then the Training Team is where you should be!
What you'll be doing?
Technical training specialists will be responsible for identifying topics within their area of specialty that require training material and giving training both on site and remotely. Training will be given in classroom settings as well as in hands on scenarios. In order to accomplish this goal, the technical training specialist must have a genuine interest in training others as well as continuously improving their own level of knowledge. The technical training specialist will be expected to support the site they are located at with severe system down events that are within their area of specialty.
The training team itself will be responsible for the following objectives:
- Identify and create needed training material.
- Maintain and update existing training material.
- Deliver training in a classroom setting in person or via online.
- Participate in the informal training of PT Field engineers including the verification of competencies.
- Provide technical input to Training Department on what competencies are needed to obtain a particular level of qualification in a specialty
- Able to maintain, develop, and identify up-to-date knowledge of new and old system developments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Produce and revise technical documents to be used as training material and informal references
- Communicate effectively to a group in formal and informal training settings
- Maintain a library of training content within their area of technical expertise.
- Develop and maintain an information bank of testing material to enhance the level of take-away knowledge being provided within a specific technical expertise.
- Provide effective and objective critiques of training style, material, and sessions, for the overall development of the team.
- Support their hosting site in the event of severe system downtime that is within their area of specialty
- Work effectively without direct supervision
简介What you need to qualify for this position?
- BS in Electrical, Computer, Mechanical Engineering or Physics and/or equivalent technical experience.
- Experience in electronics/electrical system troubleshooting and data analysis required.
- Candidate must have broad technical knowledge and/or advanced PT equipment experience in several of the following fields and equipment: Cooling systems, vacuum systems, PLC’s, regulation loops, drivers, sensors, positioning equipment, electric motors, high voltage equipment, low voltage equipment, ion chambers, O-scopes, multi-meters, work bench electrical equipment, etc.
- Cyclotron or Linear Accelerator experience highly considered
- Mechanical system repair, maintenance and operations of large systems a plus.
- Experience in public speaking or instruction is a MUST for this role.
- General Knowledge of Microsoft products such as PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook etc. are a must.
- Previous experience with Microsoft Access or other databases is strongly preferred.
- Detail oriented
- Constant desire to learn and teach
- Communicates clearly
- Works effectively in a team
- Effectively plans and organizes
- Achieves results and meets deadlines
- Flexibility and adaption
- Takes initiative without being directed
- Good customer service mentality
- Strong commitment to team work
- Works well under pressure
- Good manual dexterity and ability to work with tools.
- Ability to lift >50 pounds repeatedly.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.
- Ability to hear and speak clearly.
- Occupational exposure to radiation.
- Work with hazardous materials.
- Work with high voltage equipment and magnetic fields.
- Able to work at heights
- Some travel required domestic and international
公司Particle Therapy: the next frontier in cancer therapy.
IBA is the undisputed leader in particle therapy, acknowledged to be the most precise and effective clinical radiotherapy method in the selective destruction of cancer cells. To date, more than 25 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA.
IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 40 nationalities working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.