Description de l'emploi
We are looking for an Architect in charge of the S2C2. The S2C2 is a superconducting synchrocyclotron developed at IBA for its ProteusOne proton therapy system. It encompasses many different techniques and technologies to produce the proton beam used to treat patients.
As part of the system architecture team within IBA’s Innovation & Development department, the mission of the System Architect is to lead the technical developments, changes and issues impacting the S2C2 following the research and development projects. And give support to manufacturing and operations as well as coaching and training.
Roles and Responsibilities
In order to fulfill this role, you will gain deep knowledge of the S2C2, its various subsystems and interfaces with the proton therapy system:
- Review and challenge user needs to maintaining part of the S2C2-related documentation
- Analyze impacts and assess risks related to the S2C2 (risks for patients and operators, technological risks for projects or EHS and environmental aspects of the production)
- Identify technical solutions and rework options in case of non-conformities
- Work on a multidisciplinary approach, where you collaborate with many other teams (e.g. physicists, mechanical and electrical designers, production engineers, operators).
- A Master’s degree in engineering, with a broad technical background
- Solid practical experience (5-10 years) in complex electromechanical applications (development, integration, troubleshooting, testing)
- Knowledge and experience on particle accelerator-related equipment and associated technologies (ion sources, vacuum, magnetism, superconductivity, power supplies…)
- Experience in requirements management tool (e.g. IBM DOORS) and Model-Based Architecture tool (Enterprise Architect) are a plus
- Excellent communication skills in English
And you are
- Able to organize your work autonomously and take initiatives
- A team player having the passion to listen, understand, communicate, and convince others
- Curious and willing to keep on learning and improving
- Willing to travel worldwide (up to 5%)
公司Particle Therapy: the next frontier in cancer therapy.
IBA is the undisputed leader in particle therapy, acknowledged to be the most precise and effective clinical radiotherapy method in the selective destruction of cancer cells. To date, more than 25 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA.
IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
聘用意向书The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success