Description de l'emploi
工作描述You will be part of the Product Management team, which drives the Radio Pharma Solutions Business Line's long-term strategy in terms of Product Offering. One of the crucial roles of the team is to guarantee the success, the optimization and the standardization of products to market, through the life cycle. Your mission will be focused on PET cyclotrons and targetry product line.
As Product Manager Associate, your responsibilities will be to:
- Contribute to building business cases for new or existing products (goals, objectives, profitability, added value, impact on market, revenues…)
- Follow-up product roadmap (new products) and evolution (existing products) through product lifecycle management
- Develop internal and external network and assess partnerships
- Listen to the market and detect opportunities, suggest program effectiveness improvements
- Create and maintain updated product descriptions (for customers, sales, R&D):
- Contribute to efficient product packaging (pricing, costing, ...)
- Provide accurate documentation and communication materials (brochure, videos)
- Provide product information and possibly training to sales teams, partners, distributors and customers
- Support sales and provide offers compliant to technical and gross margin requirements
• A Master/Bachelor’s degree in engineering/scientific or equivalent experience
• Minimum 3-5 years working experience in a technical field of IBA
• A good technical knowledge of the different products including field/hands-on experience
• Good abilities to understand newly presented information
• Strong communication and influencing skills with internal and external stakeholders
• The ability to identify and develop a positive and compelling vision of the product’s future potential
• Fluent written & spoken English
And you are:
• A team player, able to create relationships at all levels and to work autonomously according to priorities and in a structured manner
• Customer oriented person with excellent interpersonal communication skills including presentation of ideas
• Flexible and rigorous
• A proactive person willing to take initiatives
公司Diagnosis: making molecular medicine a reality.
IBA has unique expertise in the design of cyclotrons and in the production and distribution of
radiopharmaceutical tracers which are used every day in thousands of hospitals worldwide to quickly and accurately detect cancer, neurological and cardiac diseases. IBA also offers dosimetry products used in many hospitals for quality assurance in X-ray diagnosis for patient-dose monitoring.
IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.”
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 40 nationalities working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.