Description de l'emploi
工作描述As a Medical Imaging System Engineer in the Systems Engineering department, you will take part in the design and development of the I2C image guided therapy console product with brand name adaPT insight.
In this role, you will be part of a multidisciplinary team, bringing your experience and your rigor into one or many of the following systems engineering disciplines: Requirements engineering, Safety and Reliability engineering, testing and verification activities and usability engineering.
You will have the opportunity to participate in cross-functional project teams. You will share responsibility of the management of system requirements and system testing for the adaPT insight product . In this role, you will ensure that your work complies with the highly regulated environment of medical applications using ionizing radiations:
- You take part in requirements engineering activities : negotiate with project stakeholders, allocate and flowdown system requirements, trace them and document them in a complete and consistent way in DOORS.
- You take part in validation activities performed in factory and on site.
- You ensure the traceability of user, component and sub-component requirements to test cases and test results
- You ensure the coverage of safety, performance and usability risks by verification activities and results
- You take part in verification engineering practices by defining test plans, test methods, analyses, design reviews and performing tests
- You take part in the improvements of system engineering methods and tools by collecting, suggesting and implementing changes in agreement with the experts
• A degree in Science or Engineering, preferably in Biomedical Engineering or Physics
• A first professional experience in one system engineering discipline is a must; preferably in a company designing complex, large-scale, critical systems
You have one or more of the following experiences:
• Applied Verification and validation techniques, including test method design and test execution
• Requirement engineering and Requirements management
• Safety and reliability engineering and supporting techniques and standards
• Proficient use and maintenance of a Requirements management tool or test engineering tool (DOORS; RQM, Polarion, Helix, …)
• Knowledge of agile as well as "V" development process
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English;
• Knowledge of the (proton) patient position verification systems (asset)
• Knowledge of X-ray physics and imaging (asset)
And you are:
• An analytical and structure-minded person
• A team player able to communicate / facilitate / focus on promoting solutions, even in exposed situation (towards management or regulatory authorities)
• A quick learner, willing to build a solid competence in his field and take, over time, broader challenges
• Capable of thinking cross-functionally and systems thinking
• You have a strong sense of structure and rigorous documentation skills, even in an hectic context (short deadline, high level of business expectancy, stakeholder’s specific interests,…)
• Quality focused, working for the highest value for your stakeholders, with integrity
• You are ready to travel up to 15 % of your time for testing activities
公司Particle Therapy: the next frontier in cancer therapy.
IBA is the undisputed leader in particle therapy, acknowledged to be the most precise and effective clinical radiotherapy method in the selective destruction of cancer cells. To date, more than 25 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA.
IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 40 nationalities working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.