Description de l'emploi
As an HR Business Partner, you will report into the HR Director of Proton Therapy units having an international population. You are responsible to plan and coordinate the HR aspects of the local operations in order to source, attract, select, train, develop, retain, promote, and move employees through the organization. You will specifically support the business related to Proton Therapy sites, Manufacturing and Technical Support Operations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
You will lead the start-up of HR operations in new locations:
- Partner with the Proton Therapy Project Manager and our global HR team to set-up operations with heavy focus on recruitment and C&B;
- Make sure all administrative elements are in place and in compliance with local laws and regulations;
- Make sure that IBA is a great place to work for;
- Ensure every new hire is set up for a successful journey;
- Identify areas for process improvement and initiate implementation.
You will provide a strong HR generalist operational support to these teams:
- Provide direction to the organization regarding company policies and procedures;
- Provide guidance and support to standardize and professionalize Human Resources processes and procedures (e.g. policies, performance management, …);
- Partner with management for training needs analysis, role development, and coaching to build capability;
- Provide support in building cross functional and high performing teams;
- Analyze organizational effectiveness and suggests enhancement;
- Implements organization development interventions and recommend organization structures;
- Provide validated and consolidated accurate reporting.
- A university degree in business, HR or a related field;
- From 3 to 8 years of proven professional experience in HR (as a generalist or in a specialist position), ideally in an international and multicultural environment;
- A collaborative leadership approach and are able to organize your work autonomously and you enjoy taking initiatives;
- Strong interpersonal and excellent people management skills;
- High level of integrity;
- Excellent understanding of the legal & compliance frameworks;
- Excellent communication skills both in French and in English, other languages are an asset.
And you are:
- Able to coordinate projects, to communicate changes;
- Able to work with people at all levels;
- Able to organize your work autonomously and you enjoy taking initiatives;
- Able to get results through influence;
- Pragmatic and hands-on with attention to details;
- Willing to travel up to 15% of your time.
公司Particle Therapy: the next frontier in cancer therapy.
IBA is the undisputed leader in particle therapy, acknowledged to be the most precise and effective clinical radiotherapy method in the selective destruction of cancer cells. To date, more than 25 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA.
IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 40 nationalities working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.