Description de l'emploi
工作描述Duties and Responsibilities:
As Product Manager, your responsibilities will be to:
- Define build business cases for new or existing products, including upgrades and service.
- Present and align stakeholders around these business cases: goals, objectives, profitability, benefit, impact on market, revenue models, etc.
- Support the sales team, the operation, and the R&D teams as a product expert.
- Follow-up product roadmap (new products) and evolution (existing products) through product lifecycle management.
- Organize product gates.
- Listen to the market and detect opportunities.
- Develop internal and external network and assess partnerships.
- Suggest and monitor program effectiveness improvements.
- Create and maintain updated product descriptions (for customers, sales, R&D)
- Provide accurate documentation and communication materials (brochure, videos)
- Provide product information and training to sales teams, partners, distributors and customers
- Monitor product compliance.
- A Master degree in engineering/scientific degree.
- Minimum 3-5 years working experience in a technical field.
- A good technical knowledge of the different products including field/hands-on experience.
- Good abilities to understand newly presented information.
- Excellent communication, assertiveness and influencing skills with internal and external stakeholders
- The ability to identify and develop a positive and compelling vision of the product’s future potential.
- Fluent written & spoken English
And you are:
- A team player, able to create relationships at all levels and to work autonomously according to priorities and in a structured manner
- A customer oriented person with excellent interpersonal communication skills including presentation of ideas
- Flexible and rigorous
- A proactive person willing to take initiatives
- Ready and flexible for up to 15 to 30% travel
公司Environmentally friendly Sterilization & Ionization.
IBA is designing electron accelerators and high power X-rays solutions used in many industries to sterilize medical devices, to cold pasteurize food products and to improve the properties of polymers. Over 220 IBA’s Industrial accelerators are used in the world for several decades.
IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.”
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 40 nationalities working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.