Description de l'emploi
工作描述As a member of the Systems Architecture Team, your task is to reinforce the Test Strategy for all changes to existing products and new product developments.
- be the main contact point and the technical lead for any change applied to the system by helping the lead designers defining the test strategy
- analyze the impact of the required change, support the lead designer in identifying the project risks linked to testing or that can be cleared by appropriate testing
- help the lead designer establishing the test strategy for the change;
- maintain and reinforce the architectural documentation of test beds;
- help specialized architects in building a long-term test strategy to ease future changes
- define and document tools & methods used for testing
- participate to concept and feasibility projects impacting the test strategy
- support other Systems Architects on their sub-system and provide training to them on test methods & tools
- maintain the training material on test methods & tools
- coach engineers on good testing practices
- You have a master degree in engineering You have a solid practical experience (5-10 years) in testing complex electromechanical applications (development, integration, troubleshooting, testing) controlled by software Experience in Model Base Architecture tools (Enterprise Architect) is a plus You are able to organize your work, autonomously and to take initiatives. You are a team player having the passion to communicate/listen/influence others in view of reaching your objectives Given the international environment, you have excellent communication skills in English and preferably French You are willing to travel worldwide occasionally (up to 5%)
公司Particle Therapy: the next frontier in cancer therapy.
IBA is the undisputed leader in particle therapy, acknowledged to be the most precise and effective clinical radiotherapy method in the selective destruction of cancer cells. To date, more than 25 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA.
IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 40 nationalities working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.