Description de l'emploi
Infrastructure technical management (Buildings, Electricity, Fluids, Gas, Access control, fire alarm, heating, ventilation, air conditioning, …) and miscellaneous projects.
Backup for Facility team management.
- Facilities and Infrastructure analysis, project management: from study to execution/validation phase.
- Compile and maintain technical documentation for IBA infrastructure (Drawings, manuals, records, specifications, …)
- Sort and organize technical documentation / information
- Define/adapt preventive maintenance plans and execution / follow up.
- Create and maintain procedures for infrastructure connexion, modifications or maintenance
- Validate and periodically check that IBA infrastructure complies with:
- Industrialization or R&D requirements
- IBA safety and Radioprotection standards
- Local regulation
- Establish, organize and save validation reports (evidences) for Infrastructure compliance with those 3 authorities.
- Define access control management process, system settings and development
- Manage and develop BMS (Building Management System).
- Actively participate to IBA Safety/Security policies implementation on the field
- Energies, fluids and gas consumption follow up
- Sustainability projects management: mainly aiming at reducing energies consumption
- Complex Technical Day-to-day issues solving.
- Support in miscellaneous projects
简介You hold an Engineering degree
You have at least 5 years experience in a similar role
公司IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 40 nationalities working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.