Description de l'emploi
As a Rigging Supervisor, your mission is to supervise, on site, the electrical (and to some extent also the mechanical) parts of the PT Equipment installation by our local rigging subcontractor.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Supervise Electrical (and Mechanical) contractor on site and provide technical support
- Make sure subcontractor work according to plan and provide support if needed
- Take part in the subcontractor selection based on budget and requirements
- Prepare the installation upfront with subcontractor
- Make sure all needed actions and material are ready to be used
- Make sure contractors are properly trained and provide coaching
- Report electrical/mechanical rigging status with required level of details and accuracy
- Monitor and report installation progress on a daily basis
- Propose remedies in case of deviation
- Validate acceptance of the subcontractor’s work
- Document return on experiences, suggest improvements and new ways of working
- Participate in standards and procedure definition
- Lead by example on EHS aspects (for subcontractors and IBA team)
- Bachelor's degree in electrical or electromechanical engineering, or equivalent by experience
- Strong experience in electrical installation (industry, healthcare, construction)
- Hands-on experience in mechanical installation is a plus
- Good knowledge of safety standards (OSHA or similar)
- Very good communications skills
- Given the international context, you have good oral and written skills in English
- BA5 certification would be consider an asset
- A driven, proactive, hands-on individual
- A resourceful, methodical and meticulous personality
- Able to organize your work autonomously and to take initiatives
- Willing to travel up to 50% of your time (typically 4- to 6-week missions)
公司Particle Therapy: the next frontier in cancer therapy.
IBA is the undisputed leader in particle therapy, acknowledged to be the most precise and effective clinical radiotherapy method in the selective destruction of cancer cells. To date, more than 25 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA.
IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 40 nationalities working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.