Description de l'emploi
- Organize maintenance of service desk areas and equipment;
- Organize the layout and the arrangement of the storage space (manage stock of spare parts and computers);
- Manage entering mail and dispatch it internally;
- Answer and prioritize internal requests (repair);
- Manage subcontractors requests (telecom, hardware) and take in charge rigorously the administrative follow up;
- Troubleshoot information systems problems and determine root cause of information system problems (hardware, software, user access, phones, etc....), and track issues according to the IBA/ITIL process;
- Perform hardware and software installations according to procedure;
- Provide on-the-job training to users.
- At least of first experience in IT ;
- Good knowledge of IS System (Microsoft environment);
- Good knowledge of English.
And you are:
- Good analytical skills to identify the root cause of issues;
- Customer oriented and you focus on client's needs and satisfaction;
- Capable of working autonomously and making decisions;
- Able to follow rules and regulations and you deliver on strict deadlines.
公司Particle Therapy: the next frontier in cancer therapy.
IBA is the undisputed leader in particle therapy, acknowledged to be the most precise and effective clinical radiotherapy method in the selective destruction of cancer cells. To date, more than 25 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA.
IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 40 nationalities working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.