Description de l'emploi
As a member of the team you will provide administrative and organizational support to the Head of Department and his team with a high degree of autonomy and initiative
Duties and Responsibilities:
As Management Assistant, your responsibilities will be to:
- Independently perform administrative and organizational activities for the Head of the Industrial BU and his team
- Analyze, coordinate and enhance specific processes and procedures in relation to the department activities
- Screen incoming calls and mails, welcome visitors and manage multiple internal / external interactions
- Manage calendars efficiently and enhance an efficient time management : set, balance and address priorities
- Organize and prepare meetings : write efficient minutes, anticipate and follow up of actions plans
- Welcome and facilitate the newcomers‘s onboarding (guiding, training, supporting)
- Manage and follow up multiple documents (reports, timesheets, KPI’s, trainings plans…) and ensure their accurate tracking
- Ensure smooth arrangements for travels (travel documents and booking), events (support to marketing)
- Ensure day to day support to the Management team
A Bachelor’s degree as a Management Assistant or equivalent by experience
- 10 years or more of relevant work experience as Management Assistant in an international environment; work experience in the Medical Devices Industry would be a strong asset
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken French and English;
- A strong knowledge and practice of Microsoft Office tools;
- Strong time management skills
- A thorough and accurate approach of your work
● A rigorous person with strong organizing skills
● Analytical with good problem solving skills
● Proactive, autonomous, able to take initiatives and propose new ideas
● A good communicator with strong interpersonal and listening skills
● Positive, dedicated and reliable
● Able to multitask and set priorities efficiently
● Flexible and resistant to pressure and time constraints
● A team player, eager to understand the business needs and reality and to act accordingly
公司Environmentally friendly Sterilization & Ionization.
IBA is designing electron accelerators and high power X-rays solutions used in many industries to sterilize medical devices, to cold pasteurize food products and to improve the properties of polymers. Over 220 IBA’s Industrial accelerators are used in the world for several decades.
IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.”
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 40 nationalities working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.