Description de l'emploi
As a Manufacturing Tests Engineer, you play a key role in our mission to treat cancer patients.
You participate to the manufacturing, calibration and release of a broad range of the IBA equipment and technical tools intended not only for Proton Therapy but also for the Radioisotopes Production and other Industrial solutions. You carry overall responsibility of testing phase, including adjustment and verification of the functionality to reach the expected specifications in terms of compliance, quality, technical performance, and timing.
You ensure the highest quality of state-of-the-art technologies and services.
Duties and Responsibilities:
As a Manufacturing Tests engineer, you are responsible for:
• Participating in the manufacturing of the IBA equipment and technical tools with a specific focus on the electromechanical equipment (electrical and electronics cabinets, cooling systems, vacuum systems, high and low voltage equipment, etc.)
• Adjusting and testing the equipment according to the specifications in terms of compliance, quality, technical performance, timing and safety
• Managing testing records
• Participating to the verification and validation phase in order to release the equipment for on-site delivery
• Critically analyzing data to diagnose potential technical problems
• Troubleshooting the equipment to fix electrical and mechanical issues
• Collaborating intensively with fitters, quality control, subcontractors… to supervise their activities interacting with the testing phase.
• Ensuring the highest quality of state-of-the-art technologies and services
• Participating to the continuous improvement of product and work instructions
•A Bachelor/Master degree in engineering (Electronics, Electro-mechanics or Mechanics)
•Relevant technical experience in electronics/electrical system troubleshooting, mechanical system design and repair, and operations of large systems, as well as experience with different tools like cooling systems, vacuum systems, PLC´s regulation loops, drivers, sensors, electric motors positioning equipment, high and low voltage equipment
•The ability to troubleshoot large systems issues
•Good communication skills in French and English
•Driven, proactive and hands-on person
•Able to follow rules & regulations
•Able to deliver on strict deadlines, a product and its manufacturing records meeting the expected specifications
•A team player with strong interpersonal skills
•Fascinated by new technologies and always willing to update your knowledge
•Open minded and you enjoy having interactions with people with a different background
•Analytical with an eye for details and able to organize your work autonomously
公司IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 40 nationalities working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.