Description de l'emploi
Full project management responsibility including cost, quality, delivery time, safety in line with the BU strategy. Strong relationship with all internal/external stakeholders to guarantee perfect delivery of project. You will be in charge of Shenzhen project in the beginning.
Organize and coordinate the necessary resources (material and labor) up to the end of the project depending on the business/scope;
Analyze and manage risks (technical, feasibility, financial, resources, safety, health, ...)
Lead and coordinate project team in related field of business (pharma, equipment, ...)
Main internal/external contact point for the project execution; seek customer satisfaction and ensure support to internal and/or external customer.
Reporting and KPI are communicated, analyzed and action plans are proposed for decision making;
Identify development issues early, seek continuous improvement;
Transfer to the team in charge of the post-project support (Customer Service department, product manager, operations)
Organize project closure
- You are base in Beijing. You are willing to travel up to 60%;
- You have Excellent Communication skills in English, both written and spoken; and you can speak Chinese
- You have relevant experience as Project Manager;
- You are an Influencer for your colleagues and you can inspire a whole team in order to fulfill high-level challenges. You can demonstrate team management experience;
- You are a Task Manager, you have a Strong experience in SAP, Logistics, Warehousing & Scheduling;
- You are Customer-minded and you can manage conflictual situations under pressure;
- You are familiar with basic financial management
- You can demonstrate Risk Assessment skills through KPI and Statistics;
- You understand the importance of processes such that you can control large projects progress status;
- You have a strong reporting experience, you are able to highlight strong and weak aspects in order to remain result-minded and reach the targets for the company;
- Any relevant experience in Radiation Therapy, Hospital Management, High Energy Physics or Medical Devices is a strong asset;
- Any knowledge in Regulatory Affairs or Quality Management in Asia are an asset;
公司Particle Therapy: the next frontier in cancer therapy.
IBA is the undisputed leader in particle therapy, acknowledged to be the most precise and effective clinical radiotherapy method in the selective destruction of cancer cells. To date, more than 25 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA.
IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 40 nationalities working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.