Description de l'emploi
工作描述Duties and Responsibilities:
As a Hardware Engineer, you will be part of the Mechanical Engineering department, shared-service for the Pronto Therapy, Industrial and Radio Pharma Solutions business units.
That young and passionate team is in in charge of the mechanical design of the various hardware components, constituting IBA systems and sub-systems; for both new developments and updates of existing devices.
- You will elaborate the concept of the mechanical solution, based on the device architecture requirements
- From the concept, you will be in charge of the detail design, and specification of assemblies and all constituting parts.
- You will analyze, calculate and evaluate the feasibility of the hardware solution according to specifications (technical, quality, etc.)
- You will elaborate the bill of material of the assemblies in the PLM / ERP system.
- You will design, implement and document the selected solution for a new product/process or to optimize an existing product/process
- You will transfer engineering documentation necessary for the manufacture of products, up to assembly or subcontracting and process of development
- You will create and maintain product/project nomenclature including non-commercial articles
- You will perform tests (unit, integration, validation, etc., troubleshoot and retest updated equipment/product.
- You will participate to the first assembling of new devices.
- You will document the hardware implementation
- You will apply hardware development methodologies, frameworks, processes and standards
- You will support internal and external customers
- You will estimate the work to complete
- A Master degree in (Engineering) Industry, Mechanics or Electromechanics, or you have an equivalent experience ;
- Preferably industrial experience (3-5 years) ;
- Experience in R&D with hardware development responsibilities ;
- Good communication skills in French and/or English ;
And you are:
- Able to research and develop a critical analysis of information;
- Able to produces a range of workable solutions to problems;
- Fascinated by new technologies especially in mechanics and always willing to update your knowledge;
- Hands-on, driven and proactive
- Rigorous and able to plan organize your work autonomously;
- An assertive team player with good interpersonal skills;
公司IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 40 nationalities working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.