Description de l'emploi
You are the point of contact in the R&D team for the Installed base and the Customer Service.
You work as a partner closely with Product’s experts, Engineering and Operations to ensure existing installations performances and serviceability with a middle and long-term vision.
You can develop specific project by yourself when needed.
You report to our R&D Manager.
Duties and responsibilities
- You define the lifecycle of the products after their start-up (maintenance plan, revamping, upgrades), and elaborate the service strategy by product
- You develop existing facilities by retrofitting new features and product releases
- You manage the platform with the support of the Service Engineer to maintain the installed base data up to date (BOM, upgrades, failures, up-time, etc.)
- You participate to the development of new product and features by representing the installed base, the Customer Service and the users
- You manage upgrades:
- Define the needs to perform it or not
- Analyze and evaluate impact
- Coordinate technical integration with R&D team and products experts
- Organize intervention (write methodologies, protocols, Verification and Validation tests)
- Support operations on site
- You ensure a technology watch: obsolescence follow-up, action plan and roadmap for the product support
- You participate in projects sales (scope, price and time schedule)
- A degree in electrical, mechanical or electro-mechanical engineering
- 3 to 5 years experience in a similar position
- Passion for technology and customer service
- A rigorous and accurate approach, with tremendous analytical skills as you will manage complex databases and processes
- able to interact and communicate efficiently with multiples stakeholders in the organization
- able to meet deliverables and drive your work to completion within specified timelines, and budget
- a real team player who wants to build a big success story with us, and to enhance continuous improvement
- able to manage data such as Bills of Material in SAP and PLM or willing to learn
- fluent in English and willing to work in an international and dynamic environment
- willing to travel (~10%), to learn, to improve and to gain responsibility
公司Environmentally friendly Sterilization & Ionization.
IBA is designing electron accelerators and high power X-rays solutions used in many industries to sterilize medical devices, to cold pasteurize food products and to improve the properties of polymers. Over 220 IBA’s Industrial accelerators are used in the world for several decades.
IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.”
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 40 nationalities working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.