Description de l'emploi
As PT Service Engineer, you play a key role in IBA’s mission to treat cancer patients.
You participate in maintenance and operations of IBA equipment at the Proton Therapy Center Groningen (PTCG). The center is the first treating proton therapy center in the Netherlands. It is located on the campus of Universitair Medisch Centrum Groningen (UMCG). You are based on site, but open to travel for training purposes. You report to the local Site Manager.
As PT Service Engineer, you are responsible for:
- Preparing and setting up of equipment/systems on a daily basis for clinical operations
- Operating the equipment and providing technical support to the medical staff during patient treatment and daily operations
- Maintaining and troubleshooting the equipment, with a specific focus on the positioning subsystem
- Testing the equipment/systems according to the technical specifications
- Ensuring the highest quality of state-of-the-art technologies/services
- Upgrading and improving the system in collaboration with the R&D department
- A bachelor’s degree in mechanical/ electrical/ biomedical engineering or equivalent by experience
- Experience in an industrial environment
- Experience in maintenance and troubleshooting
- Basic IT skills (Networking) and confident in using various software tool and operating system (Windows/Linux).
- Knowledge of medical imagining techniques is a plus.
- Experience with industrial robots and x-ray systems is a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Dutch and/or English
- Proactive/hands-on person
- Able to follow rules and regulations
- Able to deliver on strict deadlines
- Eager to learn new fields, continuously updating your knowledge (Electronics, Software, Hardware, Beam Physics, Medical Application etc.)
- Willing to share your knowledge in your area of expertise
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills
- A flexible person, willing to work in rotating shift work, including nights and weekends
公司IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 40 nationalities working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.