Description de l'emploi
As Product Change Manager in the Proteus Product Management team, you are the interface between the “Scouts” reporting product non-conformities and/or change requests and the Project Manager in charge of the development and deployment of the solutions.
You are accountable for:
- Ensuring that the product changes are managed in a controlled and efficient way, according to the relevant processes.
- Making sure that the product change requests are aligned with the product strategy, the business priorities and the regulation.
- Leading the Decision Change Control Board, recording and sharing decisions on product changes.
- Optimizing the costs by packaging the product change requests considering the impacts, the risks, the target configurations and the available capacity and expertise.
- Defining the applicability of the changes and clarifying the deployment strategy, in agreement with the “Scouts” and the Project Managers in charge of the deployment of the solutions.
- Making sure that product changes are implemented and deployed as decided, in the expected timeframe and costs.
- Providing related records and indicators.
- Communicating decisions and ensuring feedback to the “Scouts”.
- You have a Master degree in Engineering (e.g. computer science, electronics, mechanics) or an equivalent experience.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in Project or Product management.
- You are an assertive person with strong interpersonal skills, able to drive change.
- You are a flexible, stress resistant and rigorous person with very good organizing skills and able to set priorities and to make decisions.
- You are a client minded person with excellent communication skills both in French and in English.
公司IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 40 nationalities working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.