Description de l'emploi
工作描述Since 2013, our customer, the West Germany Proton Therapy Center in Essen (Westdeutsches Protonentherapiezentrum Essen – WPE), has been in the fore front of cancer treatment. They treat several difficult indications in adults and children mainly in the head, spine and pelvic areas. WPE runs the biggest pediatric oncology program in Germany, having treated more than 1.000 children so far.
The Proton Therapy Center has equipment manufactured and installed by IBA, including a proton accelerator and 4 treatment rooms. The mission of IBA’s Operations & Maintenance team on site is to support our customer in achieving their clinical goals, by providing high level services and ensuring the highest possible performance and availability of the system.
As Site Manager, you are responsible for leading the Operations & Maintenance team to meet customer’s expectations.
Duties & Responsibilities
As Site Manager, you are responsible for:
- Leading a team of approximately 12 multidisciplinary engineers, 2 site technical leaders and 1 site admin who are in charge of operating and maintaining the Proton Therapy equipment on site
- Coordinating overall activities on site and managing priorities
- Support to clinical operations
- Preventive maintenance
- Corrective maintenance
- System improvement projects
- System upgrade projects
- Site Logistics
- Ensuring the customer’s requirements are met in terms of compliance, technical performance, timing and budget
- Establishing efficient communication channels with our customer
- Overseeing the application of IBA’s Quality Assurance and EHS processes, in parallel with compliance to local legal requirements
- Supervising the team and managing the application of human resources policies (appraisals, goal setting, time policy, planning, etc.)
- Interfacing and supervising subcontractors and suppliers
- Managing budget preparation and follow-up
- Supervising local accounting
- Promoting a high-performance culture and motivating the team
- A master’s degree or diploma in engineering (medical system, electronics, electrical, electro-mechanical or mechanical)
- A strong people management mindset, proven leadership skills and experience in managing a team of similar size, preferably in the field of technical support of medical equipment
- Experience in managing a customer relationship at an operational level
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in German and English
- Good analytical skills to understand the context of a complex medical system, that must be operated and maintained under the regulated framework of medical devices
And you are:
- A very committed person able to establish and maintain a healthy team environment
- Able to motivate, support and empower people
- Results-driven and customer-oriented
- Capable of working autonomously, making decisions and reporting regularly to the regional operations management
- Able to work with a solution-focused approach, striving to determine what are the best actions needed to complete the team's assignments
公司Particle Therapy: the next frontier in cancer therapy.
IBA is the undisputed leader in particle therapy, acknowledged to be the most precise and effective clinical radiotherapy method in the selective destruction of cancer cells. To date, more than 25 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA.
IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 40 nationalities working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.