Description de l'emploi
As Recruitment Associate, you will be responsible to find, acquire, assess, and hire candidates in order to meet IBA's recruitment needs in Headquarters in Belgium and to setup the team or replace team members that will deliver the installation and maintenance of new clinical proton therapy systems in Europe, CIS and Asia.
- Lead the recruitment process, from intake with the Hiring manager to the contract signing phase (including sourcing, candidate selection, organize interviews, propose and negotiate the package in collaboration with HR Managers, ensure the required administration, communicate with the stakeholder of the process);
- Use and fill in the HR Database and Reporting Tools in order to monitor your missions and delivered quality and to look for continuous improvement;
- Build & maintain a thorough knowledge of your customer’s environment (organization, staffing needs, profiles, managers & expertise, etc.);
- Organize & lead projects linked to recruitment (job fairs, campus, job announcers, etc.).
- 2 to 5 years of experience in technical recruitment (in-house or in an agency) ideally with an international exposure
- Excellent competency based interviewing skills;
- Good organizational skills and practical problem solver;
- Experience with psychotechnical testing;
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Office Environment);
- Fluent in oral and written in English is a must, French being a strong asset;
- Easy going, able to build constructive contacts with internal and external actors;
- Meticulous, structured and resourceful;
- Able to cope under stress and to take initiative;
- Based in Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium,
公司IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 40 nationalities working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.