Description de l'emploi
What you'll be doing?
- Operating the Proton Therapy System to enable patient treatment, patient specific quality assurance, software testing, troubleshooting, and experimentation.
- Troubleshooting electrical, mechanical, and software problems.
- Conducting preventative maintenance and corrective maintenance as required.
- Clearly communicating the status of the system to the customer and IBA employees.
- Providing support for software and hardware testing as well as new developments.
- Supporting daily clinical operations for the clinical staff as defined by the specific site manager and in accordance with site policies.
- Maintaining adequate records as defined by the specific facility in accordance with company QA and FDA regulations.
- Conducting unit testing, integration testing, validation testing and another various site related activities as they are defined by the site manager.
What you need to qualify for this position?
- BSEE or equivalent.
- Experience in electronics/electrical system troubleshooting an advantage.
- Electrical/Mechanical system repair, maintenance and operations of large systems a plus.
- Experience with Excel, Word, Access, Outlook.
- Windows and/or Linux administration an advantage.
- General Knowledge of Microsoft products such as Excel, Word, Access, Outlook etc. are a must.
- Basic knowledge of LINUX systems, SAP, Siemens Step 7, and Service Max is a plus.
- Detail oriented
- Takes initiative without being directed
- Good customer service mentality
- Strong commitment to teamwork
- Works well under pressure
- Rotating shift work including nights and weekends.
- Good manual dexterity and ability to work with tools.
- Ability to lift >50 pounds repeatedly.
- Ability to sit and/or stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to hear and speak English clearly.
- Ability to access and work within confined spaces.
- Ability to safely work at heights of up to 30ft with a safety harness.
- Occupational exposure to radiation, live electrical work, working at heights, handling hazardous materials, and other occupational hazards pertaining to the maintenance of the Proton Therapy System.
- Work with high voltage equipment and magnetic fields.
- Required to attend training in Dallas, TX for three months upon hiring.
- Work onsite with less than 10% travel per year (after initial training).
- The position is a professional position and the conduct of such a position should be the basic expectation.
- More than 40 hours per week is sometimes required.
- Perform the essential functions of the job
- Working at heights which includes 4 feet or higher
- Climbing ladders
- Standing, sitting or stooping for long periods of time
公司Particle Therapy: the next frontier in cancer therapy.
IBA is the undisputed leader in particle therapy, acknowledged to be the most precise and effective clinical radiotherapy method in the selective destruction of cancer cells. To date, more than 25 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA.
IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
Do you enjoy the thrill of solving complex technical problems? Are you self-motivated, and detail oriented? Do you have a strong commitment to team work and customer service?
If so, we have an exciting opportunity for a motivated Engineer to join our Seattle team. Here you will be responsible for operating and maintaining our proton therapy site. You will work with a range of engineering and scientific technologies - spanning the atomic level to massive mechanical structures. Some of the systems you may be required to work on include cooling systems, vacuum systems, PLC's, regulation loops, motor drivers, sensors, positioning equipment, electric motors, high voltage equipment, low voltage equipment, to name a few. Proton therapy has it all!
The position is based in Seattle in the beautiful Pacific North-West.
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 40 nationalities working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.