Description de l'emploi
As a member of the Project Coordination Office you will be part of the Operations business unit and participate to the elaboration and the follow-up of Industrial projects in all its steps (from creation to closing phase) in close relationship with Project Managers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the preparation and the sending of all materials for sites installation and provide logistic support to technical people during installation.
- Interact with all internal departments (engineering, production, supply chain…) and ensure the respect all the major contractual milestones of the project.
- Set up and implement operational planning and generate it in SAP (ERP) for each project.
- Monitor the planning on a regular basis and inform the Project Managers through Key Performance Indicators and recurrent communication (on delays, risks…).
- Escalate priorities conflict between projects (material, resources…) based on internal process & governance.
- A bachelor degree or equivalent by experience;
- A supply chain experience is a strong asset;
- Knowledge of SAP and Microsoft Office (especially Excel and MS Project) is an asset;
- Excellent communication skills in French and you have good skills in English.
And you are:
- Willing to work in a high-tech environment, to learn and to update your knowledge;
- Able to manage a lot of information and give priorities
- Autonomous and you enjoy taking initiatives;
- A flexible and stress resistant person with effective organizing and problem solving skills;
- A team player with very good interpersonal skills, and able to adapt your communication style to people with different background;
公司IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 40 nationalities working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.