Description de l'emploi
工作描述The Proton Therapy Site Administrative Assistant is responsible for assisting the site manager in his tasks, providing administrative and organizational support to the team and ensuring efficient support to visitors in the spirit of IBA & ESD policies and procedures.
- Coordinate, book/schedule, all travel arrangements including flights, trains, hotels, rent-a-cars, etc.
- Create a travel itinerary and file folder that includes all details and necessary documents, tickets, directions, etc. for each trip
- Confirm all travel arrangements prior to each trip to minimize any travel related problems
- Responsible for scheduling and coordinating the office calendar
- Schedule meetings for the management team – be in charge of company calendar
- Manage office activities
- Monitor the general email inbox for Sales and HR Support and ensure that all emails are responded to within 24 hours of receipt
- Manage mail (incoming and outgoing, FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc.)
- Via the telephone, fax, email to customers, vendors and co-workers
- Answer phone, take messages, and distribute calls appropriately and courteously
- Prepare and submit an expense report for US Management team in Reston Office
- Prepare and provide a monthly expense report to consolidate expenses and keep a running account of expenses by category to assist the finance team
- Track and report budgets
- Run/generate sales and marketing reports
- Keep a list of all known contract awards in suspense file for future reference
- Other administrative duties as assigned, such as but not limited to; binding, copying, preparing travel folders, filing, updating and maintaining contact lists – phone lists, birthdays, etc.
- Liaison between vendors and office by maintaining office inventory and equipment (Capitol Office Solutions/Staples - fax, copier, postage meter, etc.)
- Building maintenance liaison
- Assist when needed on any special ad hoc projects that may arise from time-to-time
- Coordinate or lead special projects that facilitate the smooth functioning of the overall success of the organization
- Occasionally you may be asked to pick up lunches or breakfast for special events within the office
- Provide administrative support to the HR Team with (new hire input in systems, preparing file folders, paperwork, ordering company property for new hires, ordering business cards, etc.)
- Hotel – restaurant – taxi - dinner if necessary
- Management of IBA site apartments
- Listing on visitors
- New User form
- SAP Template for newcomers
- Give welcome pack to newcomer
- Holiday file: overtime, holidays, night shifts, weekend overtime
- Meal vouchers
- Contact person with local HR bureau: send information for the payroll
- Regular contact with headquarters assistants to ensure good communication
- Medical follow-up (radio-protection)
- Timesheets are verified
- Training plan are centralized
- Set up documents for internal/external use
- Update phone list, mailing list, and intranet
- Support for reporting to management
- Procurement of office supplies and other materials
- Shipment management (from departure to arrival to destination)
- Site accounting
- Payment of direct invoicing on site
- Travel expenses for all engineers on site
公司Particle Therapy: the next frontier in cancer therapy.
IBA is the undisputed leader in particle therapy, acknowledged to be the most precise and effective clinical radiotherapy method in the selective destruction of cancer cells. To date, more than 25 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA.
IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 40 nationalities working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.