Description de l'emploi
The mission of the team is to install and maintain IBA’s equipment and systems either at IBA or on our customers’ site, with the aim of delivering final reliable working products that are matching quality, performance and customer satisfaction requirements, within defined timelines.
Duties and Responsibilities:
As a Maintenance Engineer, your responsibilities will be to:
- Ensure daily report of activities, maintenance execution, incident in the appropriate tools
- Prepare, set-up equipment, operate equipment/systems on daily bases
- Handle first level of debugging based on parameters available on the MCR screens
- Maintain equipment/systems according to the maintenance schedule
- Repair and debug subsystem under supervision
- Test equipment/systems according to the specifications under supervision
- a bachelor’s degree in electro-mechanics or equivalent experience
- a previous experience in industrial maintenance: mechanics, electronics and electricity (vacuum and cooling experience is a plus)
- a good mastering of English, both in writing and speaking is required
- valid driving license and authorization of travel worldwide
- a driven, proactive and hands-on professional
- able to autonomously organize your work and are eager to take initiatives
- a team player with very good communication skills
- willing to travel up to 80% of your working time including during weekend (180 days/year)
- willing to work on shifts (night shift in Belgium is also possible)
公司Particle Therapy: the next frontier in cancer therapy.
IBA is the undisputed leader in particle therapy, acknowledged to be the most precise and effective clinical radiotherapy method in the selective destruction of cancer cells. To date, more than 25 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA.
IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 40 nationalities working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.