Description de l'emploi
To support the day-to-day missions of the PT ID Infrastructure & System Administration team which is business critical for IBA, we are looking for a Linux expert.
Duties and Responsibilities:
As Linux Administrator, you will have the responsibilities to:
- Gain knowledge of the overall PT & ID (R&D) system infrastructure
- Describe and suggest improvements
- Take part in the installation, configuration, maintenance and daily administration of the PT ID (R&D) computing environment
- Take part in the installation, configuration and deployment on customer site of the PTS IT infrastructure
- Process documents and write Ansible playbooks and scripts to automate manual set up processes and to monitor systems, applications,….
- Obey the existing configuration control workflow based on Git to integrate your work with the one produced by the rest of the team
- Investigate and document our deployment automation pipelines
简介To execute this mission, you should absolutely have:
- Strong expertise in Linux/Unix system administration (SLES, OpenSUSE and debian)
- Strong expertise in TCP/IP-based networking (design and administration)
- Proven familiarity with virtualized environments (Vmware, KVM)
- Collaborative development experience using GIT workflow and/or SVN
- Experience in writing Python scripts (shell and Perl an added bonus)
- Working knowledge of Ansible playbooks and inventories
- Some familiarity with Windows administration
- Excellent English communication skills (including technical writing)
- Working practices in Samba4 AD DC environments
- HP hardware knowledge (DL servers, Z workstations, Aruba/ProCurve networking, 3PAR SAN)
公司IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 40 nationalities working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.