Description de l'emploi
You play a key role in our mission to treat cancer patients.
As Beam Physics Service Engineer, you are responsible for beam calibration, commissioning and troubleshooting activities on the Proton Therapy site.
Duties and Responsibilities
As Beam Physics Service Engineer you are responsible for:
During the Installation phase (+/- 11 months)
- Participating in the installation of a broad range of IBA equipment and technical tools on the Proton Therapy site with a specific focus on beam-related equipment
- Performing the beam-related equipment calibration following procedures
- Operating the system (understanding the software/hardware architecture of the system and the PT center components) in order to obtain a beam that matches the requirements
- Setting and aligning Dosimetry tools
- Critically analyzing a large amount of data to diagnose potential technical issues
- Testing and validating the equipment according to the specifications and ensuring the customer requirements are met in terms of compliance, quality, technical performance and timing
- Managing all aspects of beam-related commissioning activities: Pencil Beam Scanning (PBS) etc.
- Troubleshooting the equipment
- Ensuring the highest quality of state-of-the-art technologies and services
During the Customer Service phase
- Maintaining and troubleshooting the equipment
- Operating the system and providing technical support to the medical staff during QA, patient treatment and clinical operations
- Ensuring the client requirements are met in terms of technical performance, timing and safety
- Training customers
- Carrying out preventive and corrective maintenance on hardware and software equipment (shift work)
- Upgrading and improving the system in collaboration with the R&D department
- A Master degree or PhD in Physics or engineering
- An experience in High Energy Physics, Particle Accelerators or Medical Physics is a strong asset
- Good knowledge of MS Excel, MATLAB and Monte-Carlo Simulations
- The ability to troubleshoot large system issues
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Spanish and English
- Able to follow rules & regulations and you able to deliver on strict deadlines
- Analytical, good troubleshooting skills, able to identify root cause of issues
- Willing to share your knowledge in your area of expertise
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Willing to travel extensively during the training period (+/- 4months)
- A flexible person, willing to work in rotating shift work, night work and weekends (up to 50% of your time)
公司IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
The project team will have to bring IBA technologies to Taipei for the end user TMU (Taipei Medical University) by providing the customer TMS (part of CHC Healthcare group) with IBA best services and on time installation (BOD+ 11 months).
The Proton Therapy Center will be equipped with IBA Proteus®ONE including:
- PBS dedicated nozzle
- Philips Ambient Experience
The installation of the Proton Therapy Center will start in first half of 2020 and will be delivered within 11 months.
聘用意向书IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 40 nationalities working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.